This is a dish I love to pre make and have waiting for me after an evenings gym session 💪🏼 It has lots of flavour & I love how the aubergine adds extra bulks to the dish 🍆
One of the ingredients I use is curry powder, I get mine from Waitrose & it’s fodmap friendly ☺️
- Fillet chicken breast (cut into chunks)
- 100g Quinoa (cooked weight)
- 150g Aubergine
- Handful spinach
- 100g Tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 Chicken stock (to make 150ml)
- 1Tsp turmeric
- 2Tsp curry powder (I use one from Waitrose which is fodmap friendly)
- 1Tsp garam masala
- 1Tsp cumin seeds
- Fresh coriander (optional)
- Add frylight (or any other preferred oil) to your frying pan using a medium heat. Add the cumin seeds and wait until they let off an aroma. Add both your chicken & aubergine, stir to coat in the seeds.
- leave for 5 minutes and add all remaining herbs, stirring together.
- Add tomatoes and chicken stock, leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
- In the last 5 minutes add a handful of spinach and stir in your cooked quinoa
- Garnish with fresh coriander if desired
- Enjoy 😋