I was so impressed with my minimal ingredients, low carb, FODMAP friendly (of course) recipe that I have to share it with you!
I’m continuously changing my macros to fit in with my fitness goals, which allows me to continue to play around with new recipes that fits within my goals at the time.
For my protein pancakes you will need;
- 2 x egg whites
- 12g that protein brown rice & raw cacao (I picked mine up from Holland & Barrett)
- Around 100ml unsweetened almond milk (I guesstimated mine)
- 1 Tbsp granulated stevia
- Toppings of your choice (I went for raspberries, some stewed on the hob, the remainder frozen)
- Blend your egg whites, protein and almond milk together (I used a nutribullet)
- Spray your pan with frylight, wait until it’s heated up to add some of the mixture
- When your mixture starts to form on top they will be ready to flip
- Stack your pancake mixture, and pile on your favourite toppings!
Macros for my protein pancakes (including raspberry topping);
- Kcal; 93 (:0 I know!)
- Protein; 14.2
- Fats; 1.6
- Carbs; 3.6